Member recipe by wendylorraine
- 4 large courgettes
- 4 vegetable stock cubes
- boiling water
- black/white pepper
- extra light Laughing cow triangles ( optional )
- Boil kettle
- Top and tail courgettes and chop up
- Put into a large pan and fill water to 2 inches over courgettes ( you can put as much or as little water in as you like, depending on how thick or runny you want it ! ) Bring to the boil
- Put the 4 vegetable stock cubes in and stir, then simmer and add as much white or black pepper as you desire.
- Stir occasionally or until courgettes have softened, add more water if you want to. Bit by bit put cheese triangles in. Blitz or leave chunky, enjoy!!