Penne 4 formaggi
Member recipe by eulinx
Simple, fast and delicious pasta using 4 different kinds of cheeses.
- 350 g penne
- 150 g Gorgonzola, sliced
- 100 g Emmenthaler, sliced
- 100 g Tilsiter, sliced
- 100 ml milk, room temperature
- 6 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boil the pasta in approx. 3 liters of salted water (10g of salt for each liter of water).
- While the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a large pan and add all the cheeses, keeping on a very gentle heat until they melt completely. Add the milk and stir continiously to keep the cheeses smooth.
- Drain the pasta keeping some of the cooking water aside. Toss the penne into the pan with the melted cheeses and mix very well. Finally, add the grated Parmesan and mix one more time. Use some of the cooking water you set aside if you think you ended up with a bit too dry result. Serve warm and sprinkle with black pepper, if you like it.