posh chicken treat for two
Member recipe by blackwheel
- 2 skinned & boned Chicken thigh joints
- 4 rashers of streaky bacon (smoked if prefered)
- 4 good tbsp of galic & herb cream cheese
- olive oil for cooking
- salt & pepper to taste
- place two rashers of streaky bacon in a cross shape, then place the chicken thigh skin side down in the centre. Fill the centre of the chicken with two tbsp of the garlic and herb cream cheese.
- bring the edged of the chicken together using the bacon to wrap around & secure the parcel.
- place the parcel join side down on an oiled baking tray & sprinkle over a little salt & pepper.
- repeat the process with the other chicken thigh joint, then cook in an oven at 180C, fan 160C, gas5 for 40 to 45 minutes
- serve with buttered new potatos & a green salad, or my favorite is my sexy chips & my home made garlic mushroom sauce