Mummys Peachy Lamb
Member recipe by busymummy
- 4 Lamb Leg Steaks
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 3 sweet potatoes,sliced & cubed
- 1 aubergine,sliced & cubed
- 1 tin of peaches in juice
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 500ml of veg stock
- Heat the butter in a large pan & add the lamb,onion & garlic.Heat each side for 2 mins then place in a casserole dish.
- Bar boil the sweet potatoes for 5 mins.
- Put the aubergine in the pan the lamb was cooked in & cook for 3 mins.
- Place both the potatoes & aubergine in the casserole dish with the lamb.
- Add the drained peaches & pour over enough veg stock to slightly cover the vegetables.Place the rosemary sprigs on top,cover & cook on the hob over a very low heat for 1 & 1/2 hrs.