Posh and Easy Mushroom Pasta
Member recipe by robsanders
- Pasta portions
- 1 packet of mixed mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- knob of butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- good squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herb to garnish (eg. parsley, oregano)
- Cook the pasta according to the packet.
- Once boiling, heat the butter and oil and fry the garlic for a couple of minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for a few more minutes. Season
- Add the creme fraiche and stir in. Add the lemon juice and herbs and mix.
- Drain the pasta and reserve a small amount of the water to thin the sauce if you want. Add to the sauce and stir in. Serve.