Chocolate Orange Trifle
Member recipe by ktyibug
A yummy choclolate orange trifle, tasty and easy especially if you dont like custard!!
- 1 Pack of Orange jelly.
- 1 Pack of Chocolate Angel delight (and milk for making it up)
- 1 Tub of double cream
- 1 Flake
- 1 Packet of maltesers
- Make the jelly up as instructed and pour it to 4 medium dessert dishes or sundae dishes
- leave it to cool, when the jelly has set make up the angel delight as instructed on packet, pour on top of jelly and leave to set in fridge
- when it has set whip double cream up so it is still spreadable and pour on top of angel delight
- Then add a few maltesers and crumble flake over.