Tasty tuna pie (hot or cold)
Member recipe by mycookingstreet
My very tasty tuna pie which one you can enjoy either hot or cold. You will be surprised by it's taste as it tastes more like chicken as well as your guests...
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- 2 tins of tuna in brine
- 1 onion
- 2-3 apples
- 150-200 ml double cream
- fresh lemon thyme
- Roll your pastry sheet on the baking tray.
- Drain the tuna out of tin and spread in small paces equally all over your sheet.
- Put the next lay of thin cut onion rings.
- Peel the apples and grate them spreading equally all over your pie. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop lemon thyme and sprinkle over the pie. (Leave some chopped thyme for decoration)
- Pour double cream equally over the pie and bake in preheated to 200C oven for 35 min.
- Once finished decorate with fresh chopped lemon thyme.