Dream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by mariannaf
The chocolate chip cookie that only existed in my dreams...so far!
- 114gr chocolate (70%) choppped
- 30 gr butter
- 40gr flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 80gr brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 170gr chocolate (70%) chips
- Heat chopped chocolat with butter until just melted. In a bowl, beat egg, sugar and vanilla on high speed until fluffy. Then beat in the melted chocolat on low speed.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt. Finally add the chocolate chips and mix cookie dough well.
- Place dough in freezer for 20 minutes, and during that time preheat oven to 180C.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper, form golf ball size balls with cookie dough and place on baking tray keeping enough space between each ball.
- Bake for 12 minutes- balls will fall flat and shape themselves into a yummy chunky cookie.