Member recipe by cooleyville
Classic, refreshing, bold, easy on the eyes...these adjectives describe both the player it's dedicated to and the actual Brazilian cocktail!
- 1 lime, quartered (save a piece for garnish)
- 1-3 tsps. of sugar
- 2 ounces of cachaça
- crushed ice, just enough to fill your glass
- add lime and sugar to glass, smash enough to release lime juice, but not too much or it might to be bitter.
- add ice, add cachaca. add garnish.
- watch out! this drinks sneaks up on you, captivates & seduces with its subLime potency. (did you see what i did there...lime/sublime) I only wish the same could be said about an impromptu liaison with Kaka. enjoy!