Member recipe by sweetunique
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 2 large slices Bread (cut in half)
- 1 oz butter, plus a drop flavourless oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup Suga
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat the eggs with the milk and vanilla in a wide shallow bowl.
- Soak the bread halves in the eggy mixture for 5 minutes a side.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan/skillet, fry the egg-soaked bread until golden and scorched in parts on both sides.
- Put the sugar and cinnamon onto a plate and then dredge the cooked bread until coated like a sugared doughnut.