Member recipe by lionmt
- 600g boneless pork loin
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 200ml creme fresh
- Cut the pork into thin slices.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions and mushrooms until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and fry the pork for 3 to 4mins on each side until browned.
- Return the onions and mushrooms to the pan along with the sherry, mustard and creme fresh. Simmer for 5 mins or until pork is cooked.
- Serve with broccoli and new potatoes or pasta.