BUTTERY FRIED CHICKEN
Member recipe by chinty
- 400 gr chicken fillets
- 1 onion,sliced
- 3 sticks spring onion,sliced in half and cut into 4 slices
- 2 cloves of garlic,crushed
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershirewor sauce
- generous splash of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 200 gr butter
- mix chicken fillets with lime juice.set aside for 15 minutes to marinates
- melt 100 gr of butter in a pan,fry the chicken until cook set aside.
- melt 100 gr of butter in the remaining pan,fry the onion,garlic for 1 min,add spring onion cook untill soft add chicken back in the pan.
- add sweet soy sauce, light soy sauce,worcestershire sauce,salt and pepper,mix it well till the sauce coating the chicken.
- serve the chicken on top of boiled rice. and enjoy