Member recipe by alessandra75
Just a comfort food: sweet, soft and greedy! With a sparkling "stracciatella" taste made of chocolate curls!
- 6 slices of homemade french "cramique", 1cm thick (a soft loaf made with flour, eggs, yeast, milk and raisins)
- 150g of ricotta
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3-4 tsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of cocoa, for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp of cointreau (optional)
- In a bowl whisk the ricotta, milk and sugar until creamy. Pour the dark chocolate and mix again. You'll have a wonderful "stracciatella" creamy mixture.
- Spread a layer of ricotta-stracciatella over a cramique slice, sprinkle some cocoa on the top and cover with another slice of loaf. Add, if preferred, another layer of ricotta, cocoa and loaf (using 3 slices for each sandwich). Make another sandwich. Allow the sandwiches to "relax" in the refrigerator for at least 30 min.
- Use, if liked, the liqueur to sprinkle a little the cramique's slices.