Chocolate truffle cookies
Member recipe by blazzingfire
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Cookies
These quick and easy cookies are perfect for all occasions and great for a little treat.
- 50g Plain flour
- 25g Coco powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 90g Caster sugar
- 25g Butter
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 5ml Cherry brandy or orange juice (optional)
- 50g Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/gas 6/Fan 190C. Then line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, coco and baking powder into a bowl (or you can use a food processor) add the butter and sugar then turn into breadcrumb. If you used a food processor now transfer the mix to a mixing bowl. Add the beaten egg and brandy or orange juice (if using) to the mix and stir.
- Cover bowl with cling film and chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator or around 25 minutes in freezer.
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl. Shape walnut size peices of the dough into a rough ball and drop into the icing sugar. Once the balls are thickly coated place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Now transfer them to a wire rack. Dust them with icing sugar and then their ready to eat.