Sicilian tuna roe spaghetti
Member recipe by alessandra75
- 160g spaghetti
- 100g asparagus
- 10 cherry tomatoes, peeled
- 15-20g sicilian bottarga di tonno (tuna roe, dried and salted), finely sliced or grated
- salt and white ground pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Clean the asparagus and cut them in small pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan, add the asparagus. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring. Season to taste (attention: the bottarga is quite salted).
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water, lightly salted, following the packet instructions, until "al dente".
- Drain the spaghetti and stir into the asparagus sauce. Add some slices of bottarga and a pinch of ground pepper. Serve the spaghetti sprinkled with more bottarga.