Bulky Chocolate treats
Member recipe by smilingissuper
These Chocolate delights are not at all dainty, but can be easily finished in a night if you have a bulky stomach to match!
- 250g Milk chocolate, chopped
- 100g Plain chocolate, chopped
- a knob of butter
- a tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 3-5 digestive biscuits, crushed
- Put all of the milk chocolate in a bowl/jug and stir continusly, over heat, until melted.
- Using a teaspoon, put small, pea-sized peices of the chocolate into an ice cube mould. Once all the mould are full, move the box around to spread the chocolate, making small pots. Cool in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining chocolate and 40g of the plain chocolate.
- Once melted, stir in the digestive biscuits, until thick. Take off heat.
- Spoon this mixture into half of the ice cube moulds and place back into the fridge.
- Then melt another 40g of plain chocolate with the orange juice.
- Spoon mix into the remaining empty moulds and cool until set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and pour a thin layer over the chocolates in the mould. Cool.
- This is the most important part - ENJOY!!!!