Cauliflower creamy soup
Member recipe by alessandra75
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 1 l of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 1 tbsp of toasted almonds, chopped
- olive oil
- a pinch of coriander powder
- Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and rinse them in cold water.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan, add the scallion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the pieces of cauliflower and fry until lightly cooked. Add the vegetable stock and simmer, stirring frequently, until soft and cooked. Mix the cauliflower with an immersion blender until creamy and smoothy, add a pinch of salt and coriander.
- Transfer to serving cups and garnish with pumpkin seeds, almonds and some drops of olive oil. Serve hot with homemade mini-breads.