Chicken,Bacon triple decker
Member recipe by ems311288
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Portion
Couldn't think of a better way to eat up the left over bits off a roast chicken and past it's best loaf of bread. Loads of flavour, much better than any take-away sandwich and so easy to make!
- 3 Slices white bread,
- 2 rashers bacon, smoked or un-smoked (personal preference),
- Left over roast chicken, breast and/or leg meat
- Hamburger relish,
- Heinz Salad cream,
- shredded ice-berg lettue, or mixed leaves,
- Fry or grill the bacon until nice and crispy, meanwhile
- Toast the bread and spread with margerine.
- On one slice of toast pile on the lettuce, chicken and a good squeeze of Heinz salad cream and place the second slice of toast on top.
- Put bacon rashers on top of the second slice of toast. Spread some hamburger relish on the third slice and place on top of the bacon.
- There you have a triple decker! Yum, yum