Spicy Oven Baked Chips
Member recipe by lucy_netherton
A tasty alternative to traditional deep fried chips with a bit of a kick!
- 4 large potatoes, Maris Piper are good
- Spray Olive Oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (or paprika)
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C.
- Cut the potatos into even size chips, there is no need to peel the potatoes this adds to the taste however if you want really chunky chips it is best to par-boil them for a few minuites before they go in the oven.
- Spray a baking tray with the oil and sprinkle with salt pepper, garilc powder and paprika. Put the chips onto the seasoned tray and spray with oil 7 or 8 times. Cover with more pepper, salt paprika and the garlic powder.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes, depending on their size and how cripsy you like them, turn the chips once half way through.
- Serve immediately with whatever you fancy!