Fruit salad (BBC Good Food)
Member recipe by helenseamer
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 2 ripe passion fruit
- 1 large piece stem ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger syrup from the jar
- juice 1/2 lime
- ice cream or cream to serve
- Cut both cheeks from the mango, then stone and cross-hatch the flesh. remove and dice any remaining flesh from the stone and add to the rest.
- Peel and cut kiwis into quarters and cut out central core. Cut each quarter into 3 long pieces or long, elegant slivers. Add to the mango in a serving bowl with the scraped out passion fruit.
- Finely dice the stem ginger and scatter it over the fruit. Drizzle over the syrup and squeeze over the lime. Mix together carefully.
- Serve on its own, with cream or ice cream.