Member recipe by isobelstorm
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices Leerdammer Lightlife
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 4 eggs, fried
- Crusty bread and a little rocket to serve
- Lightly oil a baking dish and add the mushrooms. Season with black pepper and grill under a hot grill for about 3 minutes until the mushrooms are getting tender.
- Tear the Leerdammer in half and place a piece on top of each mushroom.
- Tear the Parma ham in half and place on top of the cheese.
- Grill again for 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted and the ham is crisp.
- Serve with fried eggs crusty bread, and a little rocket.