Member recipe by janeedlington
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Lime Juice (from concerntrate)
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- Half an Onion
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 Drops of Hot Sauce or to taste (I used Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce)
- 1 and a half tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Water
- Mash one and a half of the avocados using a potato masher. Mash until there are no more lumps and you have a fine paste.
- Add the Lime Juice, Coriander, Salt, Olive Oil and stir.
- Add the Hot Sauce, I suggest 3 drops but add more or less depending on your tastes. Stir.
- Dissolve the Sugar in the Water and stir into the mixture.
- Chop the onion and tomato very finely and stir into the mixture.
- Chop the last half an avocado into half centimetre chunks and mix in.
- Serve with tortilla chips.