Jevon's Meat Slop
Member recipe by chamois
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Portions
My son Jevon named this recipe as he liked it alot and it's quick and easy to do in one pot. you can also adjust the amounts to suit your own family.
- adjust the recipe amounts to suit your family
- 2 pkts frozen cocktail sausages (cooked)
- 2 pkts tesco value middle bacon (grilled and chopped)
- 3 x 420g tins baked beans (in tom sauce)
- 1 400g chopped tomatoes (including juice)
- 1 onion (finely chopped and fried)
- 1 punnet ready sliced mushrooms (fried in butter)
- 1 red pepper (de-seeded and chopped to your liking) optional
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 4 large potatoes (cut and cooked)
- 2 - 3 sachets new tesco's sausage casserole (make up as directions on packet)
- if you don't want to add potatoes you could put them straight on the plates or bowls before serving.
- put all the ingredients together in a stock pot.
- add as much liquid as you need, made up by the sachets.
- mix well, add lid and cook through on low heat until the flavours have combined and hot.
- serve and enjoy.