Fennel and lemon baked seabass
Member recipe by katiedorey
- 600g new potatoes
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed cored and thinly sliced
- handful fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 12 green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon cut into 6 slices
- 6 sea bass fillets, skin on
- 100ml dry white wine
- Oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes for 10mins then add the fennel for a further 5mins.
- Mix the dill, olives and oil together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and fennel. When cool enough to handle, slice the potatoes into 5mm thick slices. Lay them in a baking tray with the fennel and season well. Lay the lemon slices over the top then place the sea bass fillets on top. Season well.
- Top each sea bass fillet with a little of the dill and olive mixture then pour over the wine plus 4tbsp cold water. Cover the tray tightly with foil and bake for 20-25mins or until the fish is just cooked.
- Serve each fillet with a cooked lemon slice, some juice from the tray, the potatoes and fennel and a green salad on the side if you want.
- Per serving: 311kcal, 8.1g fat, 1.3g sat fat, 40.8g protein, 16.9g carbs, 1.9g sugar, 0.5g salt