Tomato and Goat's cheese tart
Member recipe by katiedorey
- 375g shortcrust pastry (ready made makes it very fast!)
- 200g/8oz firm goat cheese, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 300ml/1/2pt milk
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Line a flan tin (roughly 22-24cm) with the pastry and trim any hanging bits. Arrange the goat's cheese over the base. Scatter the tomatoes over. Beat the eggs lightly then add the creme fraiche and milk.
- Set the tart on a baking sheet and pour over the egg mixture, sprinkle parmesan over then bake for 25-30mins until golden brown and firm to the touch. Serve with salad, or a jacket potato.
- Per serving: 479 kcal, 14g protein, 34g carbohydrate, 33g fat, 18g sat fat, 2g fibre, 3g sugar, 1.05g salt.