Spicy Pasta Dish
Member recipe by lord_fox97
Tomato sauce with ----- pasta with spicy jalapenos, peppers, mushroom and quorn mince.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 100g of Quorn Mince
- 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 50g of mushrooms
- 50g of Jalapeno Peppers
- 50g of Chiilies
- 1 tsp of dried Basil, Dried
- 1/2 tsp of Chillie Flakes, Dried
- 1 tsp of thyme, Dried
- 1tsp of Sugar
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan and add the onion and quorn. Fry gently for about 5 minutes.
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes.
- Slice the Chillies, Jalapenoes and mushrooms.
- Add the chopped vegetables and season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, thyme and basil.
- Add tomato puree and garlic puree (garlic puree optinal).
- Leave yo simmer for 15 minutes. Put the pasta in a Sauce pan and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente while the sauce is simmering.
- Sour out the pasta into a collinder and run under cold water.
- Pour the sauce into a dish, add the pasta to the sauce and stir in.
- Sprinkel grated parmesan cheese over the pasta and Serve.