pasta tomato meat sauce
Member recipe by sophie12
its pasta and in the sauce there is tinned tomatoes and tomato puree and parlic paste and herbs
- small amount of cheese
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1medium onion
- 50g chopped bacon (unsmoked)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp shugger
- 1 tsb salt & pepper
- 1 tsb of mixed herbs
- 1 tsb fresh basil
- 50g chopped meatballs
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 50g chopped pinapple
- 150g small paste (prefferably penne)
- finly chop the onion and cut the bacon into smal peices with kitchen scissors.
- heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan add the bacon & onion & meetballs gently fry for 5mins.
- Add the can of tomatoes, tomato puree salt & pepper.
- add the herbs and Simmer gently uncoverd for 15mins stirr occasonaly.
- Put the pan onto the stub pour water to the top of the pan add salt put the lid on the pan leave to boil.
- Once water has boid add the pasta to the water leave to boil for 10-15mins.
- after test the pasta to chek its aldente (soft). then ou knoe that it is cooked.
- once the pasta is cooked put it into a bowel alog with the sauce and make shure all the hobbs are turned of. Mix the pasta and sauce together grate some cheese over the to and then you are readdy to serve.