Member recipe by janetstewa
- 1 lb bacon pieces
- 1 red pepper cut up in cubes
- 8 ozs mushrooms sliced
- 8 ozs onion chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1lb 4 ozs potatoes boiled and sliced
- 10 ozs grated cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon in a little oil,then put in a casserole dish.
- Then in the same pan fry the onions,pepper and mushrooms then put on top of the bacon.
- Open tin of tomatoes and pour over the veg.
- Boil the potatoes and slice,place on top of veg.
- Cover with the grated cheese and bake for 45 mins on 180 degrees serve with crusty bread