Beautiful Lime Vinegrette
Member recipe by ryandack
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Orange, Zest
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 50mls Vinegar
- 200mls Olive Oil
- Slice the Lime in half and squeeze the juice out into a bowl.
- Grate the zest of an Orange and add to the lime juices.
- Add Vinegar and Mustard in the bowl.
- Whisk the Lime juice, zest, mustard and vinegar together
- Slowly add the oil to mix whilest mix at the same time. (You may need someone to pour the oil in if you are having difficulty)
- Leave in the fridge for 5 minutes and serve when ready.