Thai Green Curry
Member recipe by millyverdon
My Thai Curry, is very delicate, and has a coconut taste - due to the coconut milk. It is an easy recipe to make and won't take long to cook at all!!
- 1 x 10ml oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless
- 4 spring onions
- half a tin of coconut milk
- 80g sugar snap peas
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 x 15ml Thai green curry paste
- 1/2 lime
- small bunch of coriander
- Start by preparing the spring onions, cut them finely. Add some oil to the pan and add your spring onions. Quickly add your crushed garlic clove and mix them together
- Cut your chicken into chunks or strips. Add to the spring onions and cook until the chicken is white - just turning golden brown. Add the curry paste.
- Pour the coconut milk in after about five minutes. Squeeze the lime over the curry
- Cook the rice and pour the curry on top and serve while hot. Serve with a small piece of coriander on top.