home made milk pudding
Member recipe by stelladias77
- 500 ml cup milk
- 150 gram sugar
- 30 gram gelatin
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat the milk and beaten eggs in a saucepan while stirring continuously.
- Bring it to a boil and then reduce the flame and cook it for 2 more minutes..
- Meanwhile, mix gelatin with a little boiling water, stir and add it to the boiling milk.Mix well and then turn off the flame
- Mix well and then turn off the flame.
- Add the vanilla and sugar, mix till it dissolves completely
- After this mixture cools, pour it in individual bowls.
- Refrigerate it for about four hours.
- Milk Pudding is ready. Serve with caramal sauce.