Member recipe by sssotiris
Tasty and filling salad with lots of green, tomatoes and a homemade mustard vinaigrette
- For the salad
- 3-4 chopped Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4-5 round lettuce (iceberg lettuce)
- 4-5 lollo rosso lettuce (red leaf lettuce)
- 5-6 Rocket leaves
- 4-5 Cretan rusks (cretan paximadia/dakos)
- 1-2 tomatoes chopped in small pieces
- yellow, orange and red peppers finely chopped
- For the vinaigrette
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar (half the amount of oil)
- only a little wine vinegar
- 3 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 paprika
- salt (as much as you want)
- a pinch of black pepper
- Break the Cretan paximadia into medium pieces and place them into a big bowl.
- Chop all the kinds of lettuce into pieces (preferably with your hands) and put them into the bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and put them into the bowl.
- Chop the peppers into fine pieces and put them into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette together into a big cup and pour it over the salad.
- Mix the sald well and serve.