mashmallowes -sri lanka
Member recipe by stelladias77
- 15 grams Unflavored gelatin
- 225 sugar
- 200 m L Hot water
- 2 tbs icing sugar for final touch up
- rice balls
- Step 1
- Soften the gelatin with 50ml of hot water. (keep the bowl warm in the double boiler if necessary.)
- Step 2
- Melt the sugar in the rest of the hot water.
- Pour the sugar water into the gelatin and mix them with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes
- The mixture will start to set once it cools, so quickly pour the mixture into the container.
- Let cool for 6 hours.