Creamy Mushroom Sandwich
Member recipe by rahulngoodfood
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Sandwich
- Fresh button mushroom: 50gm, sliced
- Garlic: 5gm, chopped
- Oregano: 1 gm
- Cream: 30ml
- Black pepper: 2gm
- Salt: 5gm
- Refined oil: 5ml
- Multi grain bread: 2 slices
- Butter: 5 gm
- Saute chopped garlic in refined oil till it becomes translucent.
- Add sliced mushroom & oregano and toss nicely on medium flame.
- Pour cream and cook till mushroom becomes soft and whole mixture turns to semi dry consistency.Adjust seasoning and cool it.
- Apply butter in one side of both slices.
- Sandwich creamy mixture between both the bread slices.
- Cut it in to triangles and serve.