Member recipe by loriel099
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Batch
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground back pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Put the basil, garlic, salt and 2 or 3 grinds of pepper in a food processor and process until the basil and garlic are finely chopped, about 15 seconds.
- With the machine runing, pour 1/4 cup of the olive oil down the feed tube in a slow, steady stream.
- Turn off the processor and add the Parmigiano.
- Process until the cheese is incorporated, about 20 seconds.
- With the machine running, slowly add the remaining 1/4 cup oil.
- Add the nuts and pulse until they're coarsely chopped.