Quick and easy Tuna Suprise
Member recipe by doyleburger
- 1 Large tin of tuna
- 1 Can of campbells condensed mushroom soup
- 2-4 Slices of bread to make breadcrumbs or 1 packet of
- pre prepared breadcrumbs
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Empty content of Tuna can into moderate sized saucepan and add the condensed mushroon soup
- Heat on a moderate flame adding a touch of milk if needed to thin, Heat until hot.
- Grate breadcrumbs and add table spoon or two of parmesan cheese and mix (parmesan optional)
- If doing as a starter - add heated mixture to individual dishes or a couple of larger bowls if eating as a brunch or tea.
- Once in bowl - sprinkle grated breadcrumbs/parmesan over the top and heat for a minute under a grill until top starts to brown. This is a really tasty dish which takes minutes to prepare and is ideal as a starter.
- Top Tip - you can add pasta to the cooked mixture to make a tuna pasta bake adding the grated cheese on top but minus the breadcrumbs..