Member recipe by lusciouslibran
This delicious steamed fish dish provides a tasty healthy option with minimum mess.
- 1 piece chunky white fish fillet (for example, haddock), skinned approx 125g (41/2oz)
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 3 whole baby leeks
- 1 x 215g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- sprig parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light crème fraîche mixed with 1 tablespoon stock
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Cut a large square of foil approx 25cm x 25cm.
- Place the fish, leeks, beans and parsley into the centre of the foil and spoon over the crème fraîche and stock mix, season with the pepper, and then fold and secure into a parcel.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Open the parcel and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with chunky bread to mop up the juices and some extra vegetables to boost your daily intake (because it will only provide 1 portion without any extra vegetables).