Low carb chocolate sauce.
Member recipe by njlawtonukyahooco
- 100g 85% cocoa chocolate
- 1tbs no sugar pea nut butter
- 1 banana sliced thinly
- freshly made pancakes
- Make your pancakes using the standard recipe, (substitute the plain flour for wholemeal for less carbs).
- Break the chocolate into a bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water.
- Add the pea nut butter and mix with the chocolate, until its all melted in.
- Arrange the pancakes on a plate, slice the banana and arrange in pancakes and drizzle over the sauce.
- Make more when all consumed!