Member recipe by bex4th
- * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or 8 boneless, skinless thighs
- * 1/4 cup flour
- * 2/3 cup creamy honey mustard salad dressing
- * 1-1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- * 2 Tbsp. butter
- * 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- * 1/4 cup creamy honey mustard salad dressing
- * 2/3 cup sour cream
- * dash pepper
- * 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Pound each chicken breast or thigh as follows. Place between 2 pieces of waxed paper, boned side up and pound with rolling pin gently until about 1/4" thick.
- Place flour, 2/3 cup salad dressing and pecans in three separate dishes. Coat chicken with flour, then dressing, then pecans, pressing to coat well.
- Melt butter with olive oil in heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook coated chicken breasts 2-3 minutes on each side until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Watch carefully, as the pecans can burn easily! If you are using chicken thighs, cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes per side until cooked.
- Remove chicken from skillet as it is cooked and cover to keep warm.
- To drippings remaining in skillet, add 1/4 cup salad dressing, sour cream, pepper, and thyme and heat until mixture boils. Pour over chicken to serve.