Chicken & Chorizo Casserole
Member recipe by wild_card
Unearthed attempts a Guinness World Record with a 193 course meal. Here are some examples to enjoy.
- 2 red onions
- 200g chorizo sausage
- 200g chicken breast
- 1L chicken stock
- Half savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 large tins chickpeas, drained
- Juice one lemon
- Heat dash olive oil in large saucepan. Add chicken, sliced onions and diced chorizo.
- Cook gently until soft, about 10 minutes. Season well.
- Add stock. Bring to boil. Add cabbage and chickpeas and simmer 4-5 minutes until cabbage is cooked.
- Serve in bowls with squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil.