Cup cake delight
Member recipe by queenbee41
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
Easy to make cup cakes in 15 minutes from a vanilla cake recipe easy as
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1-1/2 cups of Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- Preheat oven to 175c
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar till combined
- Beat eggs in one at a time then add vanilla till combined
- Combine flour and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in milk until batter is smooth and creamy. Spoon into cupcake holders and bake for 15 minutes.
- check with skewer to see if cooked it will come out clean if they are. let them cool and then decorate.