Mars Bar Crispy Cake
Member recipe by jamiejacks415
Very simple recipe, fun to make with the kids. Taught by my mother.
- 120g Margarine
- 4 Mars Bars or a supermarket equivalent
- 150g Milk chocolate
- 300g Rice Crispies or a supermarket equivalent
- Cut the Mars Bars into small slices and melt with the margarine in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Take off the heat and mix in the Rice Crispies one cup at a time until the mixture is only slightly gooey.
- Spoon the mixture into a tray and spread out evenly.
- Heat up the milk chocolate in a glass bowl and spoon evenly over the Crispies.
- Leave to cool slightly then place in the fridge for a few hours until set.