Spaghetti with yogurt sauce
Member recipe by dianahyk
This is a Lebanese summer dish that has all ingredients on hand. This dish proves that simple can be delicious !!
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 500 g yogurt
- 4 gloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried mint or cilantro
- Bring the water to boil, add the salt and oil and toss the spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, in a deep bowl mash 4 gloves of garlic with 1 tsp of salt.
- Add the yogurt and mix with the garlic.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and wash it with cold water then drain it with a colander in order to expel excessive water.
- Add the spaghetti and the dried mint or cilantro to the yogurt and mix well.