Chicken and chorizo kebabs
Member recipe by imp123
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- Combine chicken, oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Evenly thread the chicken, alternating with chorizo, among the skewers.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue on high. Add the skewers and cook, turning, for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- then you can serve them and eat up!