Mushroom & Chorizo Pittas
Member recipe by doddjon
Mushrooms & chorizo fried in herbs and garlic served in warm pitta.
- 2 pitta breads (brown or white).
- 200g chorizo sausage, thinly sliced.
- 200g mushroom, sliced.
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Pinch of dry ground mixed herbs.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Slice the mushrooms and chorizo. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens. Toast pitta breads.
- Stir in the mixed herbs and black pepper. Distribute the mushroom and chorizo mix equally between the pitta breads.