Sweet Potato Skins & Cajun Dip
Member recipe by paule2
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- For the dip:
- 120g yogurt (goats)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp green chilli puree (or 1/2 small green chilli, chopped)
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Bake the potatoes in the oven until tender.
- Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
- Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking sheet.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes, or until crisp.
- Mix together the dip ingredients and serve with the potato skins.