Banana Honey Yogurt Ice Cream
Member recipe by paule2
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp clear organic raw honey
- 250g coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Flaked toasted almonds and sliced banana, to serve
- Place the ripe bananas, lemon juice, honey, yogurt and cinnamon into a blender or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer container and freeze until almost solid.
- Spoon back into the blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Return to the freezer and set until firm.
- Allow to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes and then serve in scoops with flaked toasted almonds and sliced banana.