Chorizo, Tomato & Pepper Soup
Member recipe by leighn79
A heart warming spicy little number that wonât take you more than 25 minutes to make!
- 1 onion chopped
- 50-100g of chopped chorizo
- 1 chilli chopped (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 pepper (red/yellow/orange) chopped
- 750ml of chicken stock
- 1 carton of passata (400g)
- 50g of brown rice (or white if you prefer)
- In a large pot heat up some oil (not olive â vegetable, rapeseed or butter)
- Add in the onion, garlic, chorizo, chilli and pepper cook for about 5mins
- Then add in the passata, chicken stock, rice and season well
- Simmer for approx 20-25 mins, stirring occasionally.
- And thatâs it done â you can top with basil and or parmesan if you fancy too, before serving with some tasty crusty bread â enjoy!