Member recipe by lonelyangelsansa
- 2 tbsp butter
- 227ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 small sprig of fresh herbs
- 170g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 220c. Grease 12 ramekins and put to side. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until well blended, add the milk and butter gradually.
- Sift together flour and salt before gradually beating into the egg mixture.
- Strip the herbs and chop finely. Add 2 tbsp of the herbs into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins until half full, bake for 25-30 mins or until golden. Serve hot.