Member recipe by jodie16
- 115g/4oz butter
- 115g/4oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 115g/4oz self - raising flour
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat Oven at 180c/Gas Mark 4/ 350 farenheit
- Mix the butter and caster sugar together until light and creamy
- put half of the egg mixture into the butter and caster sugar and mix thoroughly. Once done so add the other half and mix thoroughly. Then add in the tbsp of vanilla extract into the mixture and mix
- Add the self raising flour and mix until all thick and drops of the spoon/whisk when tapped on side of bowl
- Add Milk and stir
- Put cupcake cases in to a bun tray or on to a metal cooking tray.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases and cook for 15/20 minutes
- Once cooked do the knife check and if the knife comes out clean then they are cooked and if it come out dirty they need to go back in the oven until the knife is clean
- Now you have completed the cupcakes and now you can add any toppings you like.